How to setup a lab for Hacking ? What computer specifications needed?

 



Hello guys, In this post I'm gonna tell you how you can set your own lab for hacking and what computer specifications minimum it need.


So be with me guys.


First of all let me know Who I am??


I am a Ethical Hacker working in a company to maintain their security and now created this blog to help you all and tell you all about hacking and Digital things as a Digital expert.

I cracked more than 1000+ applications and make server side hacks but my all hacks for educational purpose and security purpose , I never make any wrong attempt.


So without wasting your time let's get started >>


First of all you have to maintain your computer specification for your hacking lab.

Atleast Intel i5 or Ryzen 5 3600 processor (Recommended)

 So if you don't have such specification then build your PC again using Ryzen 5 3600 (Recommended in place of Intel i5).

Purchase from below to get special discount.>>



This processor is recommended for smooth hacking and cracking of any software.


If you are new in PC building then you watch our PC building video and How you build your hacking PC on our YouTube channel. >>>



Now for this processor I recommend you this mother board for your processor. >>




Then you just need an graphic card and a Power Supply Unit (PSU).

You buy graphic card on availability of funds you have.

You buy minimum 4GB Graphic card atleast.



But I suggest you to use 8GB graphic card as it increase your time to hack/ crack video editing applications. >>



PSU is minimum 550 watt is recommended to provide a range of power to cpu and graphic so your PC never bottleneck . I recommend corsair as it is a beast in market . >>




You can buy UPS and other accessories from your local markets as it best for you.


After buying all these items you must see this video to know how you setup all this things in a cabinet.

I suggest you to buy cabinet from you local market. If you want to buy online then I suggest you this cabinet for you.. >>



Alright, Now I think you purchased all this and ready to build your new PC on your own.

First of all forget about if you plug any wrong wire then your computer burn out. Just chill...

You unable to plug any wrong wire in wrong place so forget about this. and please don't afraid.


If you need then watch this video >>


after watching this video just follow the video to assemble your PC.\

If you are unable to assemble your PC then comment down your WhatsApp number and one of our digital expert connect with you on WhatsApp to provide full assist.


Let's enjoy your gaming and bookmark this site so you are not gonna miss my hacking tips and trick.

Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments